What does the Lord require of you?
- God is calling us to listen (vv.1-2). How are you distracted today that hinders you from listening to what the Lord says?
- God is calling us to remember (vv.3-5). Why is it so hard for you to remember the works of God while it is easy for you to remember the worries of your life?
- God is calling us to worship and act justly. (vv.6-8) How do you selectively worship God rather than fulfilling holistic worship that leads to action?
• • •
Baptism declares that you are a follower of Jesus Christ. It’s the next step after salvation through repentance and faith and is an important foundation for the Christian life. If you’ve put your trust in Jesus’ death and resurrection and are ready to go public with that confession—showing the world that you love, trust, and have put your hope in Christ—we invite you to be baptized here at Chelten on Sunday, April 3.“Going under the water was a burial of your old life; coming up out of it was a resurrection, God raising you from the dead as he did Christ. When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ’s cross.” Colossians 2:12-14 MSG
Please sign up at the Welcome Center by March 13.
Last Day to Sign Up!
Our days are filled with a thousand habit patterns, forming us into anxious and weary people. The freedom of the gospel feels beyond the reach of the daily grind of today. But what can we do about it?
During this one-day retreat we will explore the good (and the bad) habits that make up the daily fabric of our lives and look for the life-giving habits of gospel living.
So, let’s take a minute to learn, to laugh, to change what can be changed … as we seek God together.
CHELTEN FAMILY UPDATES
- As a church family, we mourn with those who mourn and bear each other’s burdens. We express our deepest sympathy to the Grau Family. David Grau’s memorial service will be held at Chelten Saturday, March 19, 11:00 a.m. Join us in praying for the entire Grau family.
- Prayer updates for our Chelten family can be found below by clicking the weekly prayer needs button.
Last Week’s Giving
• • •
• • •
Year-to-Date Giving Budget