- In what way does the Lord’s charge against Israel (vv.10-12) remind you of your own life?
- Where do you feel dissatisfied and empty in life (vv.13-16)?
- If God’s kindness is intended to lead us to repentance (Rom 2:4), how does the Gospel transform the way you think of your own sinfulness?
• • •
Last Day to Sign Up
Baptism declares that you are a follower of Jesus Christ. It’s the next step after salvation through repentance and faith and is an important foundation for the Christian life. If you’ve put your trust in Jesus’ death and resurrection and are ready to go public with that confession—showing the world that you love, trust, and have put your hope in Christ—we invite you to be baptized here at Chelten on Sunday, April 3.“Going under the water was a burial of your old life; coming up out of it was a resurrection, God raising you from the dead as he did Christ. When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ’s cross.” Colossians 2:12-14 MSG
Please sign up at the Welcome Center by March 13.
Our main playground will be receiving a facelift. The CCDC playground will be off-limits for most of March as the surface is replaced. The sidewalks will still be accessible.
• • •
Looking for a way to practically support the people of Ukraine? Click the button below to partner with the Ukraine Educational and Cultural Center.
Ukraine Educational and Cultural Center
700 N. Cedar Road
Jenkintown, PA. 19046
CHELTEN FAMILY UPDATES
- As a church family, we mourn with those who mourn and bear each other’s burdens. We express our deepest sympathy to the Grau Family. David Grau’s memorial service will be held at Chelten Saturday, March 19, 11:00 a.m. Join us in praying for the entire Grau family.
- Prayer updates for our Chelten family can be found below by clicking the weekly prayer needs button.
Last Week’s Giving
• • •
• • •
Year-to-Date Giving Budget