- Jesus’ incarnation means that your human life as a human being really matters. In what two ways can you reimagine your life as God’s way to bring redemption to others?
- In light of Jesus’ return to make all things new, what can you do this week to bring God’s future into your present?
• • •
Please sign up at the Welcome Center by March 13.
Join Us Today!
Interested in becoming a member at Chelten? or want to know Chelten at a deeper level? Join one of our upcoming membership classes. There are two identical classes that you can pick from:
- Sunday, February 27– 12:45-3:30 pm (Lunch provided)
- Monday, February 28– 6:30-9:00 pm
Our days are filled with a thousand habit patterns, forming us into anxious and weary people. The freedom of the gospel feels beyond the reach of the daily grind of today. But what can we do about it?
During this one-day retreat we will explore the good (and the bad) habits that make up the daily fabric of our lives and look for the life-giving habits of gospel living.
So, let’s take a minute to learn, to laugh, to change what can be changed … as we seek God together.
CHELTEN FAMILY UPDATES
- As a church family, we mourn with those who mourn and bear each other’s burdens. We express our deepest sympathy to the Grau Family. David Grau’s memorial service will be held at Chelten Saturday, March 19, 11:00 a.m. Join us in praying for the entire Grau family.
- Prayer updates for our Chelten family can be found below by clicking the weekly prayer needs button.
Last Week’s Giving
• • •
• • •
Year-to-Date Giving Budget