Restored Through Brokeness
- How is God’s plan different than yours in your experience?
- Have you experienced a time of brokenness from which you can see how God used it to restore you?
- If you have, how was/is your attitude in it?
• • •
Every year the Chelten family is invited to participate in the nomination process for the elected leadership positions at Chelten (elder, deacon, deaconess, trustee).
Feel free to nominate multiple people by completing this form several times for Godly individuals who meet the qualifications laid out in Scripture (1 Tim 3:1-13; Titus 1:5-9).
- Aaron Blades
- Joanna Bryant
- Greg Chantz
- Joan Gangwer
- Scott Knight
- Dave Negley
- Jim Pitman
- Young Shon
Interested in becoming a member at Chelten? or want to know Chelten at a deeper level? Join one of our upcoming membership classes. There are two identical classes that you can pick from:
- Sunday, February 27– 12:45-3:30 pm (Lunch provided)
- Monday, February 28– 6:30-9:00 pm
Our days are filled with a thousand habit patterns, forming us into anxious and weary people. The freedom of the gospel feels beyond the reach of the daily grind of today. But what can we do about it?
During this one-day retreat we will explore the good (and the bad) habits that make up the daily fabric of our lives and look for the life-giving habits of gospel living.
So, let’s take a minute to learn, to laugh, to change what can be changed … as we seek God together.
• • •
If you have questions or want to join the volunteer team, you can email us at: [email protected].
CHELTEN FAMILY UPDATES
- Prayer updates for our Chelten family can be found below by clicking the weekly prayer needs button.
Last Week’s Giving
• • •
• • •
Year-to-Date Giving Budget