Slow Down and Listen
- Can you remember the last time when you felt the close breath of God speaking to you in Scripture?
- How will you read Scripture in a regular way this month?
- Is it time for you to buy a new Bible?
• • •
COMMUNITY GROUP SUNDAY | January 16
Joining a community group, or even starting your own community group, is a great way to make friends who support and encourage each other, discuss Scripture, and pray and grow together.
If you are not a part of a small group currently here at Chelten, we invite you to stop and chat with the community group leaders who will be in the lobby on Sunday morning, January 16. Your community is waiting for you!
• • •
Join Chelten Women’s Ministry for a weekend retreat at the beautiful Eden Resort & Suites in Lancaster, PA as we share our lives together while discovering a deeper intimacy with Jesus and each other.
Friday, March 11
starting at 7:00 pm
Sunday, March 13
ending at 12:00 pm
CHELTEN FAMILY UPDATES
- As a church family, we mourn with those who mourn and bear each other’s burdens. The memorial service for Blanche Robertson will be held at Chelten on Saturday, January 15, 11:00 a.m. Please join us in praying for the entire family.
- Chelten Elevator: Please be aware that our elevator is currently undergoing maintenance and is not operational. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please see an usher or greeter if you need any assistance. Thank you.
- Prayer updates for our Chelten family can be found below by clicking the weekly prayer needs button.
Last Week’s Giving
• • •
• • •
Year-to-Date Giving Budget