Pastoral Leadership Team
- How to Master the Art of Disagreement—in the Church and on Social Media – by Bobby Jamieson
- Compassion & Conviction: The AND Campaign’s Guide to Faithful Civic Engagement – by Justin Giboney
- Before You Vote: Seven Questions Every Christian Should Ask – by David Platt
If you would like a digital copy of this week’s Chelten family prayer list, please email [email protected].
Join us Sunday, October 18 at Chelten’s building for in–person worship services!
As a reminder…
- registration will be required every week (see below)
- face masks are required the entire time you are in the building
If you are unable or uncomfortable coming into the building for worship, we will also be live-streaming our services at our Chelten Youtube page at 9:00am.
Join us for a kid-friendly, VBS-like family worship time on Sundays at 4:30pm. It will last about 30-45 minutes and is geared for kids to worship the way God made them with wiggles and giggles. Bring your blankets, your Bibles, and be ready to move! Our content will reflect a different focus as we desire parents to continue training and discipling their children in our Sunday morning worship service.
If you have financial or physical needs, our church family is committed to coming alongside you and supporting you during this time. If you are in need, please reach out to your assigned deacon. If you do not have a deacon assigned to you, or you are uncertain of who they are, please reach out directly to James Greco ([email protected]), Chair of the Deacon Board.
Donations can be dropped off at the pantry (door A3) Monday-Friday 9-1pm. They can also be left on the playground entrance table on Sundays mornings. (Any shelf-stable food donation is needed and welcome.) Thank you!