Sunday Worship Service 10.4.2020
- How have you experienced the kindness and grace of God in your life?
- When has his grace been uncomfortable, yet good?
- Since it is not just a one-time thing, what role does repentance play in your life every single day?
Worship Song Set:
Holy, Holy, Holy
Wonderful Merciful Savior
Great is Thy Faithfulness
It’s Not Too Late!
Join us today at Chelten’s building for in–person worship services!
As a reminder…
- registration will be required every week (see below)
- face masks are required the entire time you are in the building
Register for Next Week’s Service
Join us for a kid-friendly, VBS-like family worship time at 4:30pm. It will last about 30-45 minutes and is geared for kids to worship the way God made them with wiggles and giggles. Bring your blankets, your Bibles, and be ready to move! Our content will reflect a different focus as we desire parents to continue training and discipling their children in our Sunday morning worship service.
If you would like a digital copy of this week’s Chelten family prayer list, please email [email protected].
If you have financial or physical needs, our church family is committed to coming alongside you and supporting you during this time. If you are in need, please reach out to your assigned deacon. If you do not have a deacon assigned to you, or you are uncertain of who they are, please reach out directly to James Greco ([email protected])
Seeds of Hope Food Pantry
Donations can be dropped off at the pantry (door A3) Monday-Friday 9-1pm. They can also be left on the playground entrance table on Sundays mornings. (Any shelf-stable food donation is needed and welcome.) Thank you!