Sunday Worship Service 9.20.2020
- Since God is always reaching out to people, how can you join him this week in reaching out to a friend with God’s good news?
- Take some time right now to thank God for sending Jesus into your boat to calm the storm of God’s wrath and bring you eternal peace.
Worship Song Set:
Psalm 23 Taste and See
Wood and Nails
His Mercy is More
It’s Not Too Late!
Join us today at Chelten’s building for in–person worship services!
As a reminder…
- registration will be required every week (see below)
- face masks are required the entire time you are in the building
Register for Next Week’s Service
Starting next Sunday, September 13, we will be having a kid-friendly, VBS-like family worship time at 4:30pm. It will last about 30-45 minutes and is geared for kids to worship the way God made them with wiggles and giggles. Bring your blankets, your Bibles, and be ready to move! Our content will reflect a different focus as we desire parents to continue training and discipling their children in our Sunday morning worship service.
If you would like a digital copy of this week’s Chelten family prayer list, please email [email protected].
If you have financial or physical needs, our church family is committed to coming alongside you and supporting you during this time. If you are in need, please reach out to your assigned deacon. If you do not have a deacon assigned to you, or you are uncertain of who they are, please reach out directly to James Greco ([email protected])
Seeds of Hope Food Pantry
Thank you for your generosity to our pantry during these past months! Over 150 new households have registered with us since March. The need has not lessened as our neighbors continue to pour in to receive food.
What do we need currently?
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Cereal, oatmeal, and cereal bars
Donations can be dropped off
- at the pantry (door A3) Monday-Friday 9-1
- at the church office during normal business hours
- or on the table near the playground entrance on Sundays morning