Sunday Worship Service 8.30.2020
- Think of the many places you experience the “darkness” of this world. How does the promise that, one day, “there will be no night” give you hope for today?
- Where are you most tempted to desire the gifts more than the Giver? What habits do you have built, or could you build, into your life to cultivate greater intimacy with God himself?
Worship Set Lyrics:
Better is One Day
Oh Come to the Altar
Great Are You Lord
It’s Not Too Late!
Join us today at Chelten’s building for in–person worship services!
As a reminder…
- registration will be required every week (see below)
- face masks are required the entire time you are in the building
Register for Next Week’s Service
If you would like a digital copy of this week’s Chelten family prayer list, please email [email protected].
If you have financial or physical needs, our church family is committed to coming alongside you and supporting you during this time. If you are in need, please reach out to your assigned deacon. If you do not have a deacon assigned to you, or you are uncertain of who they are, please reach out directly to James Greco ([email protected])
Seeds of Hope Food Pantry
Thank you for your generosity to our pantry during these past months! Over 150 new households have registered with us since March. The need has not lessened as our neighbors continue to pour in to receive food.
What do we need currently?
- Snacks (crackers, granola bars, chips)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, dressings, etc.)
- Baking mixes
Donations can be left on the table near the playground entrance on Sundays. Or dropped off at the pantry Monday, Tuesday or Friday 9-1. (Door A3)
Chelten Child Development Center
CCDC has only TWO POSITIONS left- one TODDLER assistant and one SCHOOL-AGE assistant!
We are keeping all CDC guidelines and social distancing for all children. Our goal is to support families through this difficult time by providing quality care in a loving environment. We require at least a one-year commitment from staff, HS diploma, and a love of Jesus. We are a wonderful school that supports our teachers and staff!